[Ansteorra-announce] Rising of the Star Verse

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Wed Feb 27 16:04:20 PST 2002

AS we gear up for war and commit the Rising of the Star to memory to be sung
by us at war. I ask that you take the time to
add this new verse written for Aaron and Britta at their coronation
to the verses of the song you already know

New Verse

Out of Western Ansteorra, their comes a noble pair.
Who's Warriors grace and Honor, are known both near and far.
Sir Aaron's sword and Brita's Arms, are known for what they are.
They are Warriors of Ansteorra By the rising of the star.

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net