[Ansteorra-announce] Coronation Thanks

HL Darcy darcy at seacove.net
Sun Jul 14 19:41:34 PDT 2002

I want to thank all the wonderful people who helped at Coronation.  There
are so many I know I won't be able to mention them all.  In part because I
don't know the names of everyone I saw working and in part because I am
fried right now and I am bound to forget someone.  So I also offer apologies
for the vagaries of my poor overloaded brain.

To my autocrats:  Ldy Emma Dandelion and HL Talon of Blackoak - you were
extraordinary.

My feastocrat:  Ld Uilleam Farquharson - what can I say?  The near silence
of the hall during feast spoke volumes.

My Server Wrangler:  Ldy Ealasaid-na-Ailea - everyone was fed and the food
was hot - what more needs to be said.

To all the people who helped with feast preparation and cleaned up
afterwards - mere words cannot express my gratitude.

My Knight Marshal - Liam Gordon - who organized King's Champion - Thank you

The List Mistresses - whose names I do not know - I bow to you.

To the members of Emerald Keep who so graciously gave of their time - I am
eternally grateful.

To the people who worked Troll - kisses for all of you.

 To those who set up site - It was beautiful.

To those who stayed to tear down site - You were tired and wanted to go home
yet still you gave of your time and energy, especially those who were not
even from Middleford and had longer to go, I cannot even begin to express my
gratitude.

Mor Loft and Cassandra - I worship the ground you walk on.

My Reeve - Ld Adrian William Thames - even with a fever you worked your butt
off to insure the financial end went off smoothly.  Your dedication to your
office is an inspiration to us all.

Meliora and Elspeth who manned (or womaned) Information and Lost and Found
and also helped keep me sane - I am so glad you are part of this Shire.

To my husband HL Gilbert Ost Westley - your hard work and dedication to
pulling Coronation off was exhausting and inspirational.

There are so many more of you and I am sorry I cannot thank each and
everyone of you by name.  Know that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm
Seneschal of Middleford