[Ansteorra-announce] King's College...TOMORROW...A few last minute things...How can you miss this?!?

Tadhg tadhg at ou.edu
Fri Jun 21 04:26:19 PDT 2002

Greetings,

We have a fair amount of construction around the University, so please make
sure you follow the maps in the Black Star and website:
	1) Take your best route to Boyd Ave;
	2) Follow Boyd to the University;
	3) Turn right onto Asp;
	4) Park in the parking garage.

We're almost done...let's go down the list:
	1) Map
	2) Registration form
	3) Class supplies
	4) Camp chair
	5) Feast gear
	6) Desire to learn

For that small number who have overcome the temptation...who've put off
looking to the last minute...you're getting weaker, WEAKER...you've got to
look at the Class Schedule...
		http://namron.ansteorra.org/Class%20Schedule1.pdf

...THERE...Doesn't that feel better??	8^)

We'll see you tomorrow...

OMIGOSH...IT'S TOMORROW...PACK THE CAR...DRIVE SAFE...IT'S KING'S COLLEGE!!

Regards,
Tadhg