[Ansteorra-announce] HL Brigit's Classes at King's College

Libbie Greene libbie.greene at sabre.com
Mon Jun 17 07:55:32 PDT 2002

Greetings all.

I am very excited to be teaching a class in Middle Eastern dance as well as the
Basics needed for Middle Eastern costuming.

For the dance class please wear some thing you can move freely in, no you don't
need to show your tummy and be prepared to go bare foot. IF you want to learn
some zill work then please bring your zills and we can cover the basics.  I
don't know if water will be near by so you might want to bring some. You will
most certainly need it later. We will have a lot of ground to cover and it will
be great fun as well as informative.

For costuming I will have some hand outs with web links, basic costume diagrams,
reference information and a beauty section for the final touches. Please bring a
2 yard section of cotton gauze type material for turban wraps. If you have any
questions please feel free to email me.

I am looking forward to sharing this dance that I love so very much with others.
I'll see you in class.

Happy zills!
Brigit