[Ansteorra-announce] From the Marshallate Secretary

sscott at datuma.com sscott at datuma.com
Tue Mar 19 06:25:37 PST 2002

I am currently putting together the new Marshallate Roster to be
signed this weekend at Crown Tournament.  I have written to all
kingdom-level and regional marshals with lists of their subordinate
officers to be verified/corrected/updated.  There are several
marshals from whom I have not yet received this information.  If I do
not have this information by Friday morning, it will not be on the
roster, and those marshals may not be warranted for the next 6
months.  If the following marshals would please contact me, I will
again send the information I currently have.

Earl Marshal
Kingdom Archery Marshal
Kingdom Equestrian Marshal (message returned "user unknown")

Regional Heavy Marshals:
Northern
Central
Southern
Coastal

Regional Archery Marshals:
Northern
Western (message returned "user unknown")
Central
Coastal

Regional Siege Marshals:
Northern