[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tourney Entrants!

seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 30 20:48:16 PST 2002

Unto the Fine and Noble Fighters of Ansteorra
Doth Clarissa di Firenze, Kingdom Seneschal,
Send Greetings!

Crown Tournament is upon us! If you have not yet submitted your contact
information to me, please do so now for both the fighter and consort.
This saves you time as I will fill out the paperwork in advance and
verify your membership. Then at the event, you will just need to verify
the form and sign it!

I will need the following information for both the Fighter and the
Consort:
Sca Name
Mundane Name
Mailing Address
Phone
Officer experience
Membership number

Yours in Service,

Mistress Clarissa di Firenze, Baroness of the Court
(Dottie Elliott)
Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra
seneschal at ansteorra.org