[Ansteorra-announce] Photos of the Gate Construction

Brian Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Sun Mar 2 21:54:52 PST 2003

Hey Folks,

Want to see what the gate looks like so far? If so, check out Armand's
photo gallery at the following location:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/gate.htm

I just thought that I'd spread the word about Armand's excellent "gate
gallery" since so many people from all across the kingdom had a hand in
raising money and building this remarkable gate.

Pendaran,
Ansteorran Liaison, GW XII