[Ansteorra-announce] Still More Volunteer Responsibilities at Gulf War:

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 17:06:04 PST 2003

You thought I was done??  So much to do, so little time!
Hillary
*The Sanitation Team*, stocks paper and may need to plunge on occasion. The
volunteers need to be able to get in and out of the cart repeatedly this is
a 4 hour shift. 52 shifts 6a-10p
*The Dead Run*, must be able to lift and throw garbage bags into trailer,
walking through merchant area required. 4 people per day 6 days 2 hours
around noon
*Dispenser Refill*, 2 divisions, a seated at table and pouring, a driving to
each potty and putting in refilled container, self transportation required.
 2x day 2 hours
*Bathhouse Guard*, ride w/ cleaning crew chase out the women, stand at the
door and prevent entry while Mr. Larry's men clean. MUST be female. 6 days 2
hours around 11a
*Remember double points for the crew and everyone loves you!!

Victoria Fox, Sanitation Master-in-Charge, GW XII
<sanitation at gulfwars.org>
Marshals:
"Volunteers are needed daily, and in large numbers.  Besides the authorized
type (marshals), we can use some unauthorized types to assist in the
Ansteorran-patented assembly line inspection process -- writing stickers,
verifying cards, etc.

We accept almost anybody we can get, but would really appreciate help from
experienced, senior marshals for the Fort Battle and the Ravine Battle."

Griffin Marshal-in-Charge, GW XII
MiC GW, <marshal at gulfwars.org>
(hillary here: remember to wear a hat, comfortable closed toe shoes, don't
forget to eat and drink lots of water... your chirurgeons thank you!)