[Ansteorra-announce] Seeking Ansteorra's arms in high resolution format

Michael Tucker mtucker at airmail.net
Wed Mar 5 10:18:04 PST 2003

Greetings from Michael Silverhands:

It has been brought to my attention that someone responded to my
request (quoted in full, below), not by writing to me as I requested,
but for some reason writing to the Society officers trying to find out
where to send the artwork. This has come back to me in a rather painful
way from an irritated Society officer.

Your volunteerism is greatly appreciated. But please, good people,
*read* and *think*.

Yours,
Michael Silverhands
Virtual Scribe, Ansteorra