[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Yule - Table Decorating Competition

Sig. Mea Passavanti Ldy_Passavanti at ev1.net
Fri Nov 21 19:42:48 PST 2003

Greetings Friends!

Stargate Yule is upon us once again as we celebrate this season of Joy.
Please come join their Excellencies during this wondrous day and assist
us in beautifying our Hall with your imaginations. In Deference to Their
Majesties, we have decided on a theme surrounding graceful swans as the
French nobility visit the Italian court of the Era.

If you would like to participate in this contest, please send an email
to ldy_passavanti at ev1.net so that I may guarantee a place for you.

As always, In service I remain

~Mea Gullianna Passavanti