[Ansteorra-announce] Dancing at the Academy of the Sword

Morgan & Ariane morganariane at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 21:31:14 PST 2004

(Talking in my most awesome Monster Truck voice:)

FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY! Don't miss your chance at the Academy of the
Sword for:

THE FRIDAY NIGHT BRANSLE!!!*

This knock-down drag-out dance ball will be held in the main hall
starting at 8pm. No need to worry about a dance list, for it will be an
all request dance ball and dances will be taught. So come with a
partner, or come alone.

For more information about this event:
http://www.geocities.com/academyofthesword/

In service to dance and music,

Morgan Ellisse of Wiesenfeuer

*For those who do not speak French (like me), Bransle is pronounced:
Brawl and is a type of dance (and dance step).