[Ansteorra-announce] Another Performance is Comfirmed for The Baron's Men!

Adam Seymour Adam_Seymour at thebaronsmen.org
Wed Feb 18 12:35:13 PST 2004

Greetings and best wishes unto the good people of Ansteorra,

It is with glad heart that I am able to announce a newly confirmed date for
The Baron’s Men’s upcoming performance of William Shakespeare’s newest
comedie, The Merry Wives of Windsor! Know ye all that this performance shall
take place in the Aster Theatre, which on the 15th of May shall be located
in the Barony of Loch Sollier for their most honourable Baronial
Championship. Come ye all and see what happens to the rogue, Sir John
Falstaff as he learns that Windsor wives may be merry, and yet honest too!

Entrance to the theatre is a mere silver penny for groundlings and a
tuppence for box seats. And thou needn’t fear even though the run time of
the play is near two hours, for their will be seat cushions to rent for thy
comfort and pippins to purchase shoulds’t thou grow hungry. But please know
that the play, while most merrie and filled with good humour, may not be
proper for children.

I thank you all good folk and hope with true good wit to see ye one and all
when next The Baron’s Men do tread the stage.

Most sincerely I remain Adam Seymour,
Proprietor, The Aster Theatre