[Ansteorra-announce] Open Regional Waterbearer positions

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Thu Feb 19 08:33:51 PST 2004

Unto the Populace of Ansteorra does Lady Genevieve del Gamba, Kingdom Waterbearer, send greetings!

    This missive is to notify you that there are two Regional Waterbearer positions open--Central Region and Western Region.  You do not have to be a chirurgeon to apply. A Regional Waterbearer reports directly to the Regional Chirurgeon and to me.  If anyone has questions about this position feel free to contact me at ladydds at centex.net .

    If you are interested in this position, please send a Kingdom Application for office, a copy of your membership card, proof of age (copy of drivers license), and list of previous experience to me, the Kingdom Chirurgeon Lord Arkell at arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com and to the Regional Chirurgeon.  The Central Regional Chirurgeon is HE Catrin Brynmorgan and the Western Regional Chirurgeon is Lord Seamus O' Dubhoa.  Their contact information can be found at http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon/ansteorra_officers.shtml

In service to Crown and Kingdom,

Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Kingdom Waterbearer