[Ansteorra-announce] Champions of Bonwicke

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Wed Apr 20 21:09:56 PDT 2005

  The icy hand of winter has lifted from the lands, trade routes are open
again. Come and enjoy the spring weather with us as we choose our new
Champions. We will be choosing Champions for Heavy, Light, Thrown weapons,
Bardic, Archery, last and certainly not least our Youth Champions. There
will much to do and many prizes to be won this day, Saturday April 23.
  We will have a delicious Asian style feast prepared by the Lovely and
always Gracious Lady Ysoulde and her talented Galley Slaves. Many of you
have tasted her food, even at events outside the Western Region. Be prepared
to thoroughly enjoy it.
  There will a belly dancing competition in the evening, with much drumming
and partying to be had also.
  The site is Lamesa, TX at Forrest Park, where Our Baron and Baroness were
invested two years ago. Map and directions are on the website:
http://bonwicke.ansteorra.org/baronial/ . The site has grass and trees, lots
of camping space.
  Our Baron and Baroness do invite one and all to come, participate and have
fun. Partake of the noted hospitality of the Western Region, the drive is
worth it.
  I am and remain in Service to the Kingdom and Barony.
  HE Chiang Ti Lung, Centurion
  Event Steward for Champions of Bonwicke