[Ansteorra-announce] Kingdom A&S Research Papers

ariella ariella at ecpi.com
Tue Jan 18 08:17:13 PST 2005

Unto the Artisans of Ansteorra does Baroness Ariella d'Aille send greetings!
This is a reminder that research papers for Kingdom Arts & Sciences are due
Saturday, January 29, 2005.  Please send an e-mail to this address with a
brief outline of your research paper or call me at 512-636-1900 with
information if you are planning on submitting a research paper.
Remember that our new Kingdom Arts & Sciences Champion as well as our Gulf
Wars A&S Champions, both performing and static, will be chosen at Kingdom
A&S.
In Service,
Ariella