[Ansteorra-announce] Zip Code Project: FINISHED

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Wed Jan 19 12:47:55 PST 2005

It's is done.  Finished.  Complete.

First off.. BIG BIG HUGE thanks to HL Gilyan.  She single-handedly programmed and geocoded all the vast amounts of zip code information that was thrown at her by me.

Thanks to the Local Seneschals and B&B's for their invaluable help in resolving conflicts and hammering out real zip code boundaries for their groups.

Going forward we will have a list of zip codes for each group.

Do you want to see it?

Go here...
http://www3.geog.okstate.edu/website/aprilmap

Again most heartfelt thanks for the work and dedication Gilyan has put into this project.

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal