[Ansteorra-announce] Gulf War

patrickandjulia at aol.com patrickandjulia at aol.com
Fri Feb 9 07:44:15 PST 2007

Greetings Ansteorra!

There are just 5 more days to pre-register for Gulf War!!  On-line pre-registration will end on February 14th.

If you intend to make the trip, I would encourage you to pre-register...the sign-in process is so much easier if you do!  Don't forget to bring the required waivers and medical authorizations (if you are bringing someone else's children) and proofs of membership to avoid the NMS charge.  Please visit the GW website if you have questions regarding what documentation you will need.  If you still need further assistance, please feel free to contact me at

dukepmg at aol.com

Safe journeys!

Duke Patrick
Ansteorran Liaison