[Ansteorra-announce] Regional Offices

lady vara vara_sigurdsdottir at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 09:23:05 PST 2007

Greetings Ansteorra!

I would like to thank all those who submitted applications for the offices of Central Regional Hospitaler and Coastal Regional Hospitaler.  After careful consideration, those offices have been given to Lady Katheryn Cunnigghame in the Central Region and HL Mea Gulianna Passavanti in the Coastal Region.  Welcome!

My sincere thanks to Lady Clare Wynters in the Central Region for her dedication to the office during her tenure and wish her all the best in her future endeavors!

In Service,
Vara
Kingdom Hospitaler