[Ansteorra-announce] Lughnasad merchanting

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:51:15 PDT 2007

Greetings and Salutations!

This is your first reminder to put the weekend of August 10-12, on your
calendar.  Lughnasad is coming fast and we want to invite any interested
merchants to contact us to reserve a space.  We will be holding the event at
the Canton, TX, First Monday Trade Days site.  I don't have the site map
ready yet, but anyone interested will be given space on a first come, first
served basis.

As many of you know, there have been many improvements to the site in the
last couple of years and water and electricity are more readily available
than ever.  Come join us for a relaxing weekend of fun and activities.  If
you aren't going to Pennsic, Lughnasad is the place to be!

Ly Gwenllian Hertewelle, mka Julie Self
Merchant Coordinator

Loch Ruadh Rocks!