[Ansteorra-announce] Crown Tournament pre-registration

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 22 10:41:01 PDT 2009

Good morning,

  For those who think they have pre-registered as well as those who have not
yet, please read this and follow the instructions.

  Unfortunately the previous pre-registration website is no longer working
properly and we have migrated to a new pre-registration form. Because of
this, we have migrated to a new pre-registration form at:

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_reg.html

  This will gather the data for the Entraint and their Consort for the
tournament.

  None of the data from the previous system has been retained, and I
apologize for the inconvenience to those people who already pre-registered.

  Pre-registration will close at noon on Thursday July 10th. This will give
me enough time to consolidate the list and prepare the paperwork for the
tournament.

  I would appreciate it if someone from the Order of Chivarly would forward
this to your Order.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug
Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra