[Sca-cooks] An offer (in regards to flood of recent snippy posts)

Daniel Myers edouard at medievalcookery.com
Wed Feb 9 07:24:34 PST 2005

H'okay, how does this sound?

While I love this list, I also have been frustrated at times by flame
wars or huge numbers of off-topic posts when I have little free time
(don't want to read them, but I don't want to just delete them for fear
of missing something good).  So for those in the same boat, I offer the
following:

A "repeater" email list which forwards the full content of the
SCA-Cooks mailing list (there will be *NO* censoring), but with an
addition to the subject line to indicate if a post is off topic, out of
period, social chatter, antisocial rant, etc....  This should allow
list members to more easily ignore posts they don't want to read, or
even to set up automatic email filters.

Anyone interested in this should contact me off list for further
details.

- Doc