[Sca-cooks] Re: Lecture by Sally Grainger

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 18:41:00 PST 2005

        I just got a flier from the Culinary Historians of NY, who are
advertising a lecture entitled 'A New Take on the World's Oldest Cookbook: Apicius"
to be given by Sally Grainger on Thurs Mar 31 in NYC. Cost will be somewhere
around $25-$35, with light refreshment served.
     This is the preliminary announcement, since it's next month's lecture,
so I don't have all the details, but it sounds worth going to!
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com