[Sca-cooks] Noty or Notye

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 20:30:51 PST 2005

> >Oops.  There was supposed to be a 'smiley' at the end of that sentence :)
> >
> >WdG
>
> There, now, you need to be more careful. After all, the cruel,
> vicious vehemence of my response, which had strong men hiding under
> beds and babies without Internet access crying for no known reason,
> could have been avoided had I known.
>
> I think this would come under the heading of "no harm, no foul".
>
> Adamantius
> --

Chalk it up to 360+ messages in my Inbox when I got home from playing billiards last night :)  In
addition, I'm getting my booty kicked in one of the play-by-email games I am involved in, and had
to rush off about 10 emails, full of scheming and skullduggery, before the next update ran :)

As for the crux of the matter, I do not have any problem reading the Middle English recipes and
various entries, and if I do, I send it off to my brother, who is a newly acquired PhD in English
Literature at Tulane University in New Orleans (huzzah!!!!)  As a matter of fact, he rather enjoys
it when I send him bits and pieces of extant text to decipher, so I rather enjoy sending it to him
:)

Now, when it comes to substituting 'V' for 'U', I do have a problem with that, and find it
unneccesary.  Call me practical, or a whiner, but that's one of my pet peeves (of which I have an
ample supply).

VVilliam de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.