[Sca-cooks] Noty or Notye

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Feb 3 03:48:27 PST 2005

Also sprach UlfR:
>Most leaves are nice and sweet when young, but get bitter when they get
>older. Just like lettuce.
>
>>  Anybody have a hazel tree in the yard, and wanna go out and taste a
>>  leaf or two for scientific purposes?
>
>I'll let the people in Oz answer that question directly,

Spring's supposed to be in 45 days, which is pretty consistent with
the findings of the Great Prognostication Rituals conducted every
February 2nd in the US. But having our friends in the Southern
Hemisphere investigate this makes some sense...

>  and kindly ask
>the good urbanized master to gou out and pick a fresh, young leaf from
>the cattails he is so fond of mentioning.

Thank you, Walt Whitman.

>/UlfR
>  who thinks global warming will allow him to plant hazels, but it *is*
>  touch and go here

Hey, we're not destroying the environment. We're hastening the
Rapture. Don't you get it?

Adamantius

eat cake!"
Rousseau, "Confessions", 1782