[Sca-cooks] The Lemon Question (not related to Anime FanFic)

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 00:21:05 PST 2005

--- Terry Decker <t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Lemons were an expensive imported luxury for much of Europe in period,

What evidence backs up this statement?  If you've got ships manifests or other documents showing
the price for lemons during the 12th - 15th centuries (or any one of them), I'd dearly love to see
it.  If you're getting your information from another source, please share.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.