[Sca-cooks] RE: Midrealm News Regarding Cooks

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Feb 7 09:09:38 PST 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Whoops confusion abounds.  They elevated two laurels at candlemas.
Emmelyne for silkwork, she raises her own silkworms and spins the silk.  She
was put on vigil in the morning and elevated after court.

> Rachaol, was put on vigil after feast (when she had finished working) and
elevated in court a mere hour later.  Rachaol is a darned good period cook.
She uses period recipes, redacts them herself and makes them tasty.

Part of the confusion, helewyse, was that no one mentioned what Rachaol was
elevated AS. In otherwords, we knew she was elevated to the Peerage because
she was out on vigil, but no said whether she was recognised as a Pelican, a
Laurel, or possibly a Knight (he, it might have been for her blade skills
;-)

So, do we take it then, that she's a Laurel?

Regardless, my congratulations.

And, let's not forget loud congratulations for Doc,, who's actually fairly
new to the EK, so that tells you what kind of contribution he must be making
;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.