[Sca-cooks] Perioid versus period

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Feb 9 06:52:43 PST 2005

We've got folks like that, too--very, very narrowly-defined comfort zone
for foods.  Can make it a real pain to cook feasts with them in mind.
And what a shame for them....think of all the wonderful things people
like that miss out on.  Kinda like the folks who actually travel to
foreign places, and expect everything to be "just like back at home."
<<shudder>>
--maire, intrepid traveler and taster ;-D