[Sca-cooks] Perioid versus period

UlfR ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
Wed Feb 16 07:58:27 PST 2005

Martin G. Diehl <mdiehl at nac.net> [2005.02.09] wrote:
> Of course.  I do tag my messages.
>
> Does everyone else?

No, and that is kind of the problem; when the tags sometimes are true
and sometimes leftover since 145 messages back, and very often missing
you can't use them for sorting. Frustating.

> I was not aware that Adamantius posts to *all* OT threads.  <g>

Doesn't he post to all threads?

> You identified issue #1, messages: OnTopic v. OT, OoP,
> Humor, Rant ...
>
> What are the other issues that impact the utility of the
> list, the efficiency of the list, the time it takes to
> read the list, ... ?

Admin and Recipie Request/Assitance might be usefull too. But I suspect
that if we are goign to start using a strict tagging system we need to
make it a gentle process. Start with a few major ones, perhaps (on)T,
OT, OoP, and Humor, and if that works a greater diversity might spring
up later.

UlfR

UlfR                            ulfr at hunter-gatherer.org
"This Way Lies Insanity, and not too far off, either."  -- Mike Andrews