[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 21, Issue 52/Lenten Question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Feb 9 07:16:07 PST 2005

No fish, either, Johann? Man, but that *would* be tough.
This gets me wondering...which branches of Christianity do the whole
vegan thing, and which include fish? or just certain days of the week?
You've got a point, definitely, about the fasting only being a part of
the whole experience, but for somebody like me, who's neither Christian
nor Catholic, it may be a way to experience a tiny bit of what my
persona would have.  Actually, I'd be very interested in hearing more
about the other lenten practices as well (medieval or modern)....
--maire, fascinated.....