[Sca-cooks] Online Glossaries was Something else entirely

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Wed Feb 9 11:37:50 PST 2005

I think that translates into every part of life. I'm finding
myself asking really stupid questions right now. I'm a Texan, in
Boston on business, and about to experience my first "nor'easter".
The locals laugh but answer my stupid questions such as "Should I
stock up on food in my hotel room?" "How much snow before the town
shuts down?" After seeing the pictures from a week or so ago, I'm
a bit worried but they say it will be fine.

So, there is no such thing as a dumb or stupid question because
informed decisions are always better.

Ysabeau,
waiting for the snow to start