[Sca-cooks] My experience with the Savory Tosted Cheese Contest

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 07:35:20 PST 2005

*sigh*

A couple of things...

1) I was at the same contest and event and don't
remember the incident Stefan described quite the same
way. That being said, no two witnesses every describe
an accident the same way. Emotions were rather high.

2) The Barony didn't sponsor the contest, an
individual did, and that person _specifically_
requested that the entrants contact her ahead of time.

3) The winner for phylo and chutney was awarded "most
original interpretation".

If anybody wants to discuss this further with me,
please contact me offlist.

Kind Regards,
Clara von Ulm