[Sca-cooks] My experience with the Savory Tosted Cheese contest

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:49:01 PST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:35:20 -0500, Lonnie D. Harvel <ldh at ece.gatech.edu> wrote:
> Even the slightest challenge of someone like that's authority will
> usually result in an outburst that can be charted on the Volcanic
> Explosivity Index. Which may be why there were so few entries. They knew
> her better than you did.
>
> Aoghann

I work in operations, so I am used to dealing with demagogues with
small personal
domains every day.

Back to Stefan's original post:  I would have bee dubious of any sidebar event
at an SCA function that had a pre-registration requirement aside from a class
that needs teacher supplied materials.  Most folks in the SCA don't even
confirm they are attending an event until the week of or a few days before.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson