[Sca-cooks] Okay Harlien MS 279 & Harl. MS 4016

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sat Feb 12 06:39:35 PST 2005

 Actually I was looking for more primary and secondary sources then the 2
15th century cook books. Which although very good books are the source for
multitude of other papers of the same topic. I have copied or downloaded the
books them selves or at least what's up on their web pages. Thank you I will
hunt your Florilegium some more as well for other sources. Although you
should stick a visit counter on that work you may be surprised how much it
is used. Is there any topic you don`t have in there as articles.
 Da