[Sca-cooks] Okay Harlien MS 279 & Harl. MS 4016

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Feb 13 18:17:23 PST 2005

 Yes I am looking for class specific meat and fruit or the Great Pyes class.
I did find some new places to go within your files. Also found some
interesting ideas from another lady with references as well . Thank you all.
  As this is my second attempt at documenting things directly from period
manuscripts or books it gets real frustrating running in circles. So if I
read grumpy it is not intended.
 How ever a question came up in my mind while reading  much about coffins
or coffyns . I am coming to the conclusion they may also have been made as a
dish with or without filling to be used as needed like pottery. Possible
specific styles for different recipes, such a fish shaped for fish dishes
and so on. Because  I have never seen a manuscript without  a couple of
different shapes. Oh well next project .
  The visit counter was a jest, but I would put it to the food sections.
 Cealian Of Moray
 Da