[Sca-cooks] Alton Brown News

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 16 10:49:25 PST 2005

How do you do coast to coast on a highway that only ran from Chicago to Los
Angeles?

On the otherhand, I too get a kick out of travelling old highways.  These
days I usually explore Route 66 and the Santa Fe Trail.  Unfortunately, the
road food on Route 66 isn't much like it was in the 50's.  Too much kitsch
in the cooking.

Bear

From: "Johnna Holloway" <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>