[Sca-cooks] recipes without honey

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 17:45:57 PST 2005

I do know that we served on Fairly Diabetic friendly dessert dish at
Feast of Unicorn...
Iced Fruit.  (Literally frozen fruits that we actually picked
ourselves.)  ((Talk about a period dish))  And it was a treat for quite
a few people to have the Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries,
elderberries, and figs well out of season.
I highly recommend that method if you can get your budget and cash ahead
of time and have the ability to pick your own... Look up local Pick Your
Own places and have fun.
Nichola