[Sca-cooks] "Sweet" Pepper?

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:23:18 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:47:30 -0500, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
> I know you said "a sweet pepper," but I wonder if this is sweet paprika...
>
> Adamantius

I was thinking in those lines myself.  The only online references to
"Israeli sweet pepper" or "Israel sweet pepper"  takes me to either
paprika or sweet bell peppers.  I had to drag myself out of the
"look for medieval spice reference mode."

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson