[Sca-cooks] Good Friday Dinner

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 18:15:20 PST 2005

Let see, on Good Friday I had an couple of Oranges and
matza with almond butter at noon and for dinner, a
nice big spinach and dandelion salad with lemon juice
and sugar vinegrette.

AFTER Sundown, and services we are technically allowed
to take dairy products, but I went to bed!!
Now, TODAY, of Holy Saturday, dairy is permitted!
course now it's nearly 9pm and we will shortly charge
into a new day, Kristos Voskrese!!

Johann

www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"