[Sca-cooks] Spring/Easter pies?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 21:38:26 PST 2005

Johnnae commented:
> I have three pounds of ginger to slice and candy later and that's about
> the only cookery I am doing this evening. The pie is already baked.

So, what kind of pie did you make? Was this something modern or
medieval? Come to think of it, is there a kind of pie which is
traditional for spring? Or perhaps this should be more specific than
that, and ask whether there is a traditional pie for Easter?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com