[Sca-cooks] Pumpkins?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Mar 4 17:29:58 PST 2005

It may be especially hard to find fresh gourds in
April if you are considering using them for your feast
then. Carrots appear in a number of dishes.  Baked
carrots with honey or brown sugar have been an SCA staple
dish for a number of years. Gode Cookery includes one
on its site, but it labels it as modern.

Johnnae