[Sca-cooks] Re: OP, by a long shot: Questions for Professional Chefs

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 8 05:06:14 PST 2005

"It takes guts, stamina, and a desire to please others over yourself.  "
 It also takes location, luck , and skill.  I have  worked 2 openings and
sadly 2 closings, only good thing I wasn`t the owner. I learned from their
mistakes, 1. to many items on the menu no house specialty . 2. Not enough
attention to their customer share. 3. Buying way over their heads.
 Da