[Sca-cooks] wine vinegar

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 16:48:17 PST 2005

--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> Well, if the recipe doesn't specify, you presumably
> have a choice,
> which may or may not be based upon the likelihood of
> red wine or
> white wine being more prevalent in the country of
> origin.
> Then, there's the question of color. Which is
> better, or which do you
> prefer? .
>
> Adamantius
> --

I am looking at doing a garlic type sauce as a side
for a beef dish, and it looks like it might also
accompany the buttered wortes I am looking at serving
along side the beef.  So, I guess a white wine vinegar
would be better than the red?  I dont cook a lot with
vinegar, until recently, so still learning.

Alexa