[Sca-cooks] Fish Sausage

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 9 15:38:23 PST 2005

Greetings
 Thank you all I am looking for some documentation more then anything else
just to fill out my paper for the weekend.  Hard to find documentation for
fish sausage even though it has all the same problems as regular sausage.
 I used the recipe cited but with salmon and it went very over well last
feast. Although I did not smoke it , so I thought to try it at the LC this
weekend. Leaving 7:00 clock morning my time expect to arrive late tomorrow
night.
 Sleep is for Laurels they can afford it. LOL Apprentices seem to not get
any.
 Da