[Sca-cooks] Two obituaries for Liaden--Diana Leigh McLaren Skaggs

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 24 19:25:21 PST 2005

Thank you.  Liaden dropped off my radar about 8 months ago and I have been
wondering about her.  We have been friends for many years (IIRC Billy
Blackfox introduced us) and a few years ago, I talked her into preparing a
period German feast for Mooneschadowe Guardian (and played mentor and baker
for her).  It was an experience I had hoped to repeat.

Bear

> (Note that obituaries were published 2+ months after her death and in the
> area where she lived before moving to Texas.  I have been unable to find a
> San Antonio obituary for her.  People with more knowledge of the major San
> Antonio newspapers may want to try.  Given events under which she moved to
> Texas, someone may have put the obituary in the paper under a different
> surname, so you may want to search under all four names listed and be
> alert
> to some other surname.)
>
> Sharon
<clipped>