[Sca-cooks] OT: Another Japanese cooking contest show

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 21:18:46 PST 2005

Miriam commented in reply to Adamantius:
> Laughing out loud, oh yes!  That is the one and we love it!  We've seen
> more of Norway than we have ever seen before, plus he does talk a bit
> about the history of Norway just to keep us glued watching the show.

Does he talk any about the history of Norway after the Viking period
has ended? If you were to judge from much of the SCA, except for a few
unusual folks like Count Gunthar, all life ended in Scandinavia when
the Norse period ended. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas