[Sca-cooks] Spring/Easter pies?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sun Mar 27 04:04:38 PST 2005

Also sprach Carolyn McNeal Jeys:
>Here is a traditional Italian Easter Pie but I'm not sure how far
>back it goes.
>
>http://www.recipezaar.com/65382
>
>Amelyn

Hah. I actually discovered this one while in cooking school. I
haven't made one since that time, more's the pity, but we have a
bakery five blocks from home that sells them around various holidays.
Hmmm... we have about 90 minutes before we have to leave for my Mom's
house...

Adamantius

eat cake!"
Rousseau, "Confessions", 1782