[Sca-cooks] Spring/Easter pies?

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 28 22:36:44 PST 2005

Maire replied to me with:
> No more difficult than, say, an apple pie, Stefan.

Well, yes. However, I've not made an apple pie before. The closest I've
come was apple cobbler in a Dutch oven. Open cans of apples, pour into
Dutch oven. Sprinkle with layer of Bisquik. Put Dutch oven over hot
coals or charcoal and add more hot coals or charcoal on top. Not quite
the same thing. :-)

> Don't worry about the proportions, though....I promised someone else
> that I'd dig up the recipe and post it to the list.

Thank you. I'll look for that.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas