[Sca-cooks] Uses for rice flour?

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 29 07:04:48 PST 2005

 Greetings
 I do not question your conclusions but rather ours.
The problem is all of us are over here not there so to speak. We can not
see or smell or feel the substance so we are working at a disadvantage to
identify it . We can make an educated guess but that's all, and none of us
wish to make a mistake on your safety.
 SO if your taking a class that involves rice flour why not take it along
and ask the instructor.  While ours is at best a guess, and all of us fall
into chuck when not sure category. They maybe able to confirm what you have.
 Cealian Of Moray