[Sca-cooks] Re: equivalents - OOP

Glenn A. Crawford tavernkeeper at phoenixroost.com
Tue Mar 29 12:42:48 PST 2005

>> It help that
>>I also run Chef Tec software. A bit pricey for private use, but handy for
>>your catering business.
>>
>OK I'll bite.  Tell us about Chef Tec software, or at least give us the
>URL to check it our on our own.

>Interested, Selene
_

Here you go URL for Chef Tec: http://www.cheftec.com/

It cost around $800.00.

It stores all your vendors. Summarize invoices and track cost differences
Keep a running inventory. Create shopping lists. Create purchase orders.
It will cost out recipes and per plate also. Store picture file of your
dishes and stream video too.
It is a recipe database. Flexable database, you can separate by grouping. (I
run in the same database a home group, catering group, feasting group and a
larder group where I store all the Spice rub and mixture I create.)
Auto scaling of recipes. Printable. It will figure out nutritional labels.
So you can adjust for low carb, sodium and etc....
You upgrade the program to work with a PDA, Food for Fifty and a lot more.

I use it for my company and also for the home.

I hope this helped you out.

Glenn A. Crawford
www.phoenixroost.com