[Sca-cooks] OOP Icing Question

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Apr 8 11:19:30 PDT 2007

Just wondering (since I'm not a baker, and don't work with this stuff).
Looking on the web suggests that fondant would hold up well to heat. I've
had fondant covered cakes, and always thought it fairly tasty -- would this
be a good substitute for icing in southern summer heat?

toodles, margaret

--On Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:21 PM +0000 Greg Wardlaw